120-watt LED Grow Light with TRI-BAND Technology! Generation 3, Best Design Yet, OUTGROWS ALL OTHERS. This is not the same old designed 120-watt LED that the quick-buck sellers are offering. This is OUR design, custom engineered and manufactured to our growing specifications. This unit includes spectrums that ALL others MISS!A little background
In the past we have sold LED grow light units made by others, (the same ones still being sold by others). Some of our customers had decent results, others were mostly disappointed. We realized that the LED light was a big part of the future of indoor growing, and we decided it was about time that somebody produced one that actually worked. We enlisted the help of a PHD Botanist (see our website) to get to the root of why the previous LED lights were not working so well, and what could be done to improve them.We discovered many things in our engineering research:
Why use our 120-watt LED GROW LIGHT with Tri-Band Technology to grow plants?
- Other LED Grow Lights provide the wrong spectrum for plant growth, the spectrums are “close” but not a match to those required for maximum photosynthesis.
- Other LED Grow Lights were the same item, produced at the same Asian factory, just with different brand names.
- The marketing for these units was vastly different depending on the seller, but most sellers stretched the truth (to say the least) when advertising the results and the spectrums produced.
- The other LED Grow Lights use of the wrong spectrums of LED was no accident; it was a cost saving measure. Buying the correct spectrum LED is much more expensive than buying an “off the shelf” LED used for traffic signals.
Up to now the only popular choice for indoor growers has been Sodium (HPS) or Halide (MH) lights which both produce a very wide band of lighting. However less than 10% of a Sodium or Halide lamps output is actually used by the plant.
With the advent of LED lighting, we can custom tailor the output of the lamp to match exactly the band of light required for Chlorophyll production!What does all this mean?
This means that almost 100% of the power input for our LED GROW LIGHT is used for plant production. Here are some of the benefits of lower heat levels:
- No HEAT SIGNATURE detectable by infrared cameras.
- Less heat means lower grow room temperatures and lower humidity, making controlling the micro-environment of your grow room easier to maintain properly
- No high temperature lights to worry about. No hot light bulbs or cumbersome, heavy and hot ballast enclosures either.
The concept behind the 120-watt Tri-Band LED GROW LIGHT is simple – it uses highly efficient 3-watt LED’s, which are the very specialized exact spectrums required for photosynthesis. The 3-watt LED use wide angle directional bulbs for a wide area of coverage. The 3-watt LED is one of the most efficient light sources in the world. By using only the spectrums required for plant growth, no light is wasted generating spectrums of light that do nothing for a plants growth – such as green light. Also the directional LED’s ensure 100% of the light is pointed downwards – they do not rely upon reflective materials to direct the light.
The High-Power 120-watt Tri-Band LED GROW LIGHT can be used by itself for all cycles of plant growth (covers approximately 12-20 square feet). It can also be combined with fluorescent, H.I.D. (HPS,MH) lighting as well. It's perfect for indoor growers who want a low heat/high output system that uses very little electricity. L.E.D.'s are the future of grow lights available today!120-watt TRI-BAND LED GROW LIGHT Features & Advantages:
- No ballast required - The 120-watt Tri-Band LED GROW LIGHT simply plugs into any standard household outlet.
- Long-life LED's - These lights have a rated life of over 100,000 hours (there are 8,760 hours in a year).
- The actual power draw of the 120-watt Tri-Band LED GROW LIGHT is approximately 120 watts.
- Greatly reduced power consumption vs. a 600-watt HID can also reduce power bills by hundreds of dollars.
- Nearly 100% efficient for plant growth! This is 10x the efficiency rating of a Sodium or Halide light!
- Advanced Tri-Band Technology, with special full-spectrum output
- True high-output LED's - 3-watt, single-chip emitters
- 90° lens distributes light at the proper angle for deep light penetratioin and maximum coverage.
- Low weight - approx. 8 pounds
- Low profile - 15.75" long, 7.5" wide, 2.75" thick
- (2) Built-in cooling fans to cool inner components, and dissipate any generated heat. This drastically reduces cooling requirements, saving you even more money!
- Built-in dimmer to customize intensity
- Includes 6' grounded power cord
- Built-in circut interrupter protects components in the event of a power surge.
- Environmentally friendly - no hazardous components.
- 1-year full warranty
Our RED Spectrum LEDs are rated at 660 Nanometers peak (650-670 nominal), our BLUE Spectrum LEDs are rated at 450 Nanometers peak (440-460 nominal) and our Wide Spectrum LEDs fill in the entire spectrum providing any wavelengths not covered by the RED and BLUE LEDs but needed for proper plant growth!
The 120-watt Tri-Band LED GROW LIGHT is the most revolutionary plant lighting product since the invention of the High Intensity Discharge (H.I.D.) lamp and ballast. Consuming only 120 watts of power and producing virtually no heat, the 120-watt Tri-Band LED GROW LIGHT boasts light intensity and growth rates exceeding that of a 600W HPS.
Light Emitting Diode (L.E.D.) technology is the absolute newest technology in plant growth! These lights represent the cutting edge of horticultural lighting. LED lights are currently being used by NASA for growing plants in outer space!