- Grow Lights
- HID Ballasts and Rebuild Kits
- Grow Lamps and Bulbs
- Reflectors and Hoods
- Reflective Films and Liners
- Ventilation and Fans
- Garden Fertilizer and Nutrients
- Complete Nutrient Packages
- Hydroponics Systems
- Hydroponics Supplies
- Carbon Filters and Odor Control
- Pots, Grow Bags, Buckets and Lids
- Grow Tents and Dry Nets
- Complete Grow Kits
- Grow Mediums and Potting Soil
- Environmental Controls
- Monitoring and Test Equipment
- Cloning and Seed Starting Supplies
- Indoor Gardening Accessories
- Pest Control
- Water Filtration Systems
- Indoor Gardening Books
- HTGSupply Gear
- Refurbished Equipment
Designed to fit our wildly popular GROW TENTS 6" ventilation ports.
Also can be used to attach 6" flexible ducting to a wall vent.
- All Metal Construction
- Measures 6" at the flange opening and 7 3/8" total width and 2" deep
- As seen elsewhere for $10 or more!
Tried and true tools for the heating and cooling trade, wisely adapted for cooling grow light reflectors. An Inline Duct Fan is a reliable and cost effective way to keep temperature in the indoor garden under control. Use one fan per light or to increase the efficiency of an exhaust system. These economically priced fans have a lesser cfm (cubic feet per minute air exchange) than the high velocity fans also available on this site. Perfect for air cooling a single lighting reflector or ventilating a small closet sized grow room.
They use 90watts and pull .75 amps.
*Can not be used with Blower/fan speed controller, not compatible with carbon filters*