The HTG Supply 600w Big Boy Medium Tent Kit is designed to accommodate 6 large plants. From top to bottom, everything you need to get growing is included in this kit for the incredible low price of only $857.95!!! You won’t believe your eyes when you see all of the equipment listed below that comes with this sweet deal!
AgroMax 47" X 47" X 79" GROW TENT
That is over 104 Cubic Feet of Grow Space!!!
The AgroMax 47”x47”x79” Grow Tent is the ideal mid/large sized, portable grow space. Save your closet for your cloths! This tent will allow you to create a micro-environment where you can precisely control temperature, humidity levels, and photoperiod. The AgroMax tent’s Ballistic Nylon “Skin” helps to ensure that your light cycles remain undisturbed by eliminating threat of "light leaks" that could potentially cause problems for your plants during their "night" cycle. Don’t fall for one of those cheap, flimsy tents that leaks light in and out like a sieve. Accept nothing less than the superior design and top quality craftsmanship of AgroMax brand grow tents.
The 47”x47”x79” GROW TENT features:
* Sturdy Steel Frame
* Measures 47" deep x 47" wide x 79" tall
* Heavy-Duty Light-Proof Black Ballistic Nylon "Skin"
* Ultra-Reflective Silver "MYLAR" Lined Interior for superior light reflectivity and dispersal
* FIVE 8" or 6" Vent Ports with Covers attached with Velcro
* TWO 4" Vent Ports with Covers attached with Velcro
* Three integrated Vent Flaps with VELCRO seals for proper ventilation and light proofing.
* Water-Proof Double floor contains spills/water within tent
* Easy to understand set-up instructions (we also have video instructions on the web, see below!
The 47”x47”x79” Grow Tent can be used for start-to-finish plant growth. This unit is custom built for us, and offers extra features not found with other tent suppliers! The Top Quality Construction and Materials of the AgroMax GROW TENT will provide a lifetime of use. Grow to the MAX with AgroMax!
Complete 600 watt HPS DIGITAL Grow Light System!
Grow Light Ballast:
NEW DIGITAL ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY, THE GREATEST ADVANCEMENT IN GROW LIGHTS IN 35 YEARS!
* REDUCES ENERGY CONSUMPTION
* INCREASES LAMP LIFE
* LIGHTWEIGHT + QUIET + LOW HEAT
* COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH HPS AND MH
As seen in hobby and professional growers magazines across the country! This is simply the BEST High Intensity Discharge (H.I.D.) Grow Light System on the market today. Digital Greenhouse lighting systems are made for growing plants; quiet, safe, powerful, and efficient. Top Quality Construction and Components combined with Outstanding Value make this light the perfect choice for your grow light needs. This 600 watt system is recommended for gardens between 4’ x 4’ (floor space) to 7’ x 7’. The system also includes (1) specialty high output HPS grow bulb, MaxWing reflector, power cord, and socket set. Digital Greenhouse ballasts now come standard with a 5 year warranty, 3 years complete, 2 years pro-rated!
Advantages of the Digital Ballast:
* Completely SWITCHABLE: "smart chip" AUTOMATICALLY adjusts to MH or HPS bulbs.
* More efficient: reduces energy consumption compared to “core & coil” ballasts
* Patented "soft-start" technology increases lamp life and stops voltage spikes on your power meter. Allows for 50% less power consumption during lamp startup and drastically reduced energy consumption overall.
* Improves lighting quality and increases garden yields.
* Operates at a high frequency (20,000Hz) allows the lamp to operate more efficiently and produce more usable light for plants. Lamp lumen loss is minimized over time extending usable lamp life.
* Lighter, smaller and more reliable than standard technology "core and coil" ballasts
* Virtually silent, no noise or hum!
* Totally sealed, which protects the unit from dust and dirt, ensuring a lifetime of trouble-free operation
* Plugs into standard 120v household current/240 volt circuit automatically - with no special wiring.
* UL listed!
* Click HERE for more about the Digital Greenhouse 600w Ballast!
Measures: 19" long x 16.5" wide x 6 1/2" deep
This Reflector is COMPACT and POWERFUL. The MaxWing is constructed from highly reflective (95%+ reflective) polished aluminum that will not rust, corrode, chip or discolor. It is NOT made from inferior chrome which, under the intense heat of an H.I.D. lamp will chip, fade, and discolor over time. This Reflector is built to last a lifetime. It combines the high reflectivity of the mirror like finish of the polished aluminum with the excellent light dispersal qualities of a dimpled or hammer-toned surface. This is simply the BEST material to use for H.I.D. lighting reflectors. The hammer-toned surface also eliminates "hotspots" and ensures lush, even plant growth, while the horizontal configuration of the MaxWing delivers the maximum amount of light over the entire garden.
* Check out the upgrade options below to see more reflector choices!
HTGSupply 600w HPS Lamp:
This Brand New HIGH OUTPUT 600 watt HPS bulb emits 95,000 lumens! Standard 600w HPS bulbs emit only 72,000 lumens… The difference is clear! The HTG Supply 600 watt HPS bulb is an extremely popular bulb amongst growers who seek both quality and value. It has been developed with all of the enhancements of much higher priced bulbs in order to meet the performance expectations of today’s hobbyist indoor grower.
* Higher Lumen output for HIGHER YIELDS.
* 24,000 hour expected life span (one year is 8,760 hours)
* ONE YEAR WARRANTY on bulb
* Check out the upgrade options below to see more bulb choices!
Socket / Cord Set:
The detachable Plug Cord Set features a 16 gauge, 15’ heavy duty cord that attaches to the reflector. Cord set fits major brand reflectors including High Yield Lighting brand reflectors. If you ever desire to UPGRADE to a different reflector, this Cord set allows you to do so!
The warranty coverage for this system is 5 years on the digital electronic ballast and components, and 1 year for the bulbs. We stand behind our products 100%, and will personally take care of any warranty issues you may have.
These new compact rope ratchets (2 per pack) are perfect for hanging lights, filters, and other equipment. They have metal components for long life and strength, and the pully system pulls tight, locks in place, and adjusts easily. Each ratchet holds 75 lbs. so the pair can handle jobs up to 150 lbs. Carabiner clips make attaching or removing equipment a snap.
6 Pack Seed Starter:
The 6 Pack Seed Starter includes (6) Seed Starter Plugs, a Styrofoam holder, and drip tray. The Styrofoam holder keeps delicate roots insulated from sudden temperature changes and holds the Seed Starter Plugs perfectly. The Drip Tray simply catches runoff when watering. The super easy to use Seed Starter Plugs come with pre-made planting holes for easy planting. These premium plugs are made of earth friendly 100% natural compressed tree bark, which holds the optimum air-to-water ratio for seed starting. This amazing material is permeable enough to allow roots to grow directly into and penetrate through it, but also super tough and will not break apart during transplanting into soil or hydroponic gardens.
Big Boy 6 Site Complete Hydroponic System:
IT'S FINALLY HERE: an affordable ebb and flow system that's smarter than the rest!!! The Big Boy Ebb & Flow Hydroponic System is an unbelievable value to any indoor farmer! This system offers all of the versatility of much higher priced systems and MORE, at nearly half the cost. Using the digital timers included with the system, the fill and drain cycles can be timed down to the minute. The layout of the 3.5 gallon site pots can be easily condensed to meet spatial limitations, and also arranged to allow easy access for maintenance purposes. The unique setup of the Big Boy also gives it the ability to transform from the basic six pot model, all the way up to an 18 POT HORTICULTURAL POWERHOUSE! Six Bucket expansion kits, including the necessary tubing and connectors, can be added at any time to fit your growing needs. The Big Boy also includes a water level adjustment feature, which is not available in other more expensive units.
As with many things, the simplicity of the Big Boy Ebb & Flow System is its beauty. The system works by pumping the nutrient solution in your reservoir through a controller bucket and into the sites. As the solution in the sites and controller bucket rise together, the float valve in the controller bucket stops the flow at the desired level. When the drain cycle begins, the solution is pumped through the controller bucket and back to the reservoir. After assembling and testing the system, simply set the flood and drain to begin delivering life giving water and nutrients to your plants! With the Big Boy System, there are no complicated and expensive control modules to go bad on you. Plus, if there ever are any issues, don’t sweat it. The system is covered under a 5 year warranty, and our knowledgeable sales staff can even make repairs on the spot at your local retail store.
In addition to its simplicity and the common sense water level adjustment feature, the design of the Big Boy Ebb & Flow System addresses many of the other shortcomings of similar systems. First off, the Big Boy utilizes larger 3.5 gallon, low profile site pots which sit the same height as 2 gallon pots and much lower than an ebb and flow table. The higher volume 3.5 gallon pot system allows its owners to grow larger, more robust plants while conserving vertical space! Also, the Big Boy's convenient net pot style lids for its growing sites require less growing medium than other systems. Not only does this save you money on filling up the sites, but also makes cleaning and reusing hydroponic medium much less of a hassle. Anyone who's ever done so knows that is a big deal! Another advantage that the Big Boy offers is larger 3/4" tubing and connectors. Not only does this feature provide faster fill and drain cycles, but it also helps to reduce the chance of the hydroponic medium getting caught in the lines. The larger lines paired together with flexibility of the two Dual Outlet Digital Timers with battery backup, give owners the ability to run well timed, precision flood and drain cycles.
The Big Boy Ebb & Flow Hydroponic System is a perfect illustration of the fact that at HTG Supply, we want you to succeed. Our aim is to offer quality products like the Big Boy that not only save you money, but also help to reduce the time required for mundane tasks in the garden.
Check out the Big Boy Instructions below for more details on this system.
* This system does not come with any growing Medium. Each 10" Bucket lid holds 7 Liters of medium (6 pot complete holds 42 Liters of grow medium)
* As with any hydroponic system it is a good idea to add an air stone in your reservoir to keep it aerated and moving.
The GrowBright 6” clip-on fan is whisper quiet! It also features a fully adjustable vertical tilt, two speed operation, a 10 foot power cord, and a 360 degree pivot. Now UL Listed for safety. This fan works perfectly in our grow tents. It will clip on to any of the supports and pivot into any position.
The Ventilation Kit included with the 600w Complete Grow Kit contains tried and true tools for the heating and cooling trade, wisely adapted for cooling grow light reflectors. The 6” Inline Duct Fan included is a reliable and cost effective way to keep temperature in the indoor garden under control. As well as cooling grow lights, it can also be used to increase the efficiency of an exhaust system containing another fan.
* Perfect for air cooling a single lighting reflector or ventilating a small closet sized grow room.
* Wired to plug into a standard household outlet!
* Rated at 250 cfm (cubic feet per minute booster)
* Kit also includes the 6" Tent Flange, making ventilation set up a breeze!
The GrowBright Indoor / Outdoor Thermometer Hygrometer is ideal for indoor gardening applications. Two of most vital factors in the garden are the temperature and humidity. With precise measurements supplied by this monitor you’ll know when adjustments are required, allowing you to be a master of your environment!
* Remote sensor probe on a 6 foot wire
* min-max memory functions for temperature
* Min-max memory functions for humidity
* Temperature and Humidity Alarms
o -14°F ~ 122°F
o -10°C ~ 50°C
o -58°F ~ 158°F
o -50°~ 70°C
* 25%RH to 90%RH