HTG Supply Generation 2.0 90w LED Grow Light
High Output – With high quality heat sinks and efficient-whisper quiet cooling fans, the 7 band 2.0 LED Grow Light runs cooler than ever. This not only makes a brighter LED but a cooler LED also lasts longer. While the 7 Band 2.0 features top quality construction and components, it is also expertly designed with modular component assembly allowing for quick and easy part replacement should any problems ever arise.
Wide Spectrum | Powerful Chips – The HTG 2.0 LED utilizes a combination of single core 3 watt and dual core 6 watt LED chips. The 7-BAND LED has seven chip types to maximize growth and allow your plants grow to their full potential: 660nm Deep Red for Chlorophyll A, 630nm Bright Red for Chlorophyll B, 460nm Bright Blue for Chlorophyll B, 430nm Deep Blue for Chlorophyll A, 10,000 Kelvin White/Blue spectrum, 390 nm UV Light, and 850nm IR
Efficiency – The 7 Band 2.0 LED Grow Light is capable of producing big harvests while using less energy and producing less heat compared to standard fluorescent and HID grow light technology. Low heat output compared to traditional grow light sources (fluorescent, HID) helps to create a much more efficient and manageable indoor garden.
Specs & Features:
- Measures: 9.5″ long x 9.5″ wide x 2.5″ thick
- Electrical: 55 watts (actual draw), approximately .46 amp @ 120v
- 6-watt dual-core & 3-watt high-output premium chipset
- Full-cycle, veg & flower spectrum PAR output: 430nm, 460nm, 630nm, 660nm, 10,000K ; + 390nm (UV), 850nm (IR)
- Advanced-optic 90° lenses ; covers up to 3′ x 3′ @ 18″ above canopy
- 6′ grounded power cord
- Wire hanging kit included
- Replaceable parts – compatible with generation 2.0-4.0 PODS