Drench applications are used to release nutrients that are in the soil but not readily available to the plant. It is also used to reclaim soils damaged by chemicals.
- Increases the uptake and availability of nutrients
- Provides a friendly environment for soil microbes
- Improves seed germination & root development
- Acts as a buffering agent for soils
- Reduces the phytotoxic effects of harsh fertilizers & chemicals
Turf & Soil Applications: Apply 1 to 2 fluid ounces per 1000 sq. ft. Repeat applications every 14 days.
Foliar Applications with Trace Mineral Products: Apply 1 pint per acre with foliar sprays to improve membrane permeability of plant leaves and to improve nutrient uptake. This application will reduce the phytotoxic effect of harsh fertilizers and chemicals.
Sprayer Tank Mix: Apply 1 to 2 pints per acre with herbicides, fungicides and fertilizers in tank mix combinations for improved plant uptake and utilization.