The AgroMax 1000-watt dimmable digital ballast combines state-of-the-art digital circuitry with advanced cooling technology for ultra-efficient performance and reliability. Customize the light output with three different settings (60%, 75%, and 100%). Ballast automatically adjusts to 120v & 240v inputs, and operates both MH and HPS lamps. Advanced cooling fins with “fanless” technology make this ballast almost completely silent.
The AgroMax dimmable digital ballast is a premium-quality, high-output digital electronic ballast, made specifically for horticultural use. Others sell digital electronic ballasts made for commercial lighting applications, which do not operate at normal output levels. These “other” ballasts are made for one thing; saving electricity. In the process, they sacrifice light output for energy savings. They simply do not operate the bulb at its full potential. Plant growth is directly related to the amount of light they receive; so if your plants receive less light, they will not grow as well as they should. With the AgroMax 1000-watt digital dimmable ballast you will obtain substantial energy savings, AND you will experience higher light output from your 1000 watt bulbs than you would with other digital electronic ballasts. This means you will achieve more overall plant growth and higher yields!
- Compact, lightweight, and trouble-free
- Accepts 120v (Household) to 240 voltages
- Operates at 60%, 75% or 100% full power
- Runs cooler than other digital ballasts on the market!
- Fanless cooling technology protects inner components
- Higher lumen output and more efficient than magnetic ballasts
- Operates both Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium Bulbs
- Saves an average of $150 per year in power consumption over 1000w magnetic ballasts!
- Patented “soft-start” technology increases lamp life and stops voltage spikes on your power meter
- Higher operational frequency (20,000Hz) allows lamps to run more efficiently, produce more usable light, and last longer
What is up with dimmable ballasts?
Dimmable electronic ballasts are the latest innovation in High Intensity Discharge (HID) horticultural lighting technology. The AgroMax dimmable digital ballast allows you to operate your 1000 watt lamp at 60%, 75% or 100% full power! This is especially useful when you have young plants that do not need, and cannot withstand the full output of a 1,000-watt lamp. You can start your plants under 60% power, as they grow move up to 75%, and then finish them off with 100% full power. This saves you money on your electric bill, and more importantly, fulfills the lighting needs your plants require at specific stages of growth. It’s all about control! You control the output of the light your plants need, when they need it!
There are no reviews yet.