- Oxidizes organic material.
- A oxygen source for water.
- Preserves fresh cut flowers.
- Can be used for cleaning reservoirs, drippers & dripper lines.
- Part of a well balanced nutrient solution.
Root Zone Aeration
A quick and easy way to increase oxygen to the root zone is to aerate the nutrient solution in the reservoir.
Adding H2O2 is a great way to oxygenate nutrient solutions in reservoirs. An extra oxygen-hydrogen atom is created when water is added to H2O2.
The compounds then become very unstable and the extra O2 molecule separates leaving an increased level of water and oxygen in the reservoir.