Some of the effects seen with FaSilitor can appear like those of plant growth regulators (PGRs). Aptus products contain no synthetic or unnatural PGRs! The key thing to understand is that FaSilitor works with natural plant mechanisms rather than trying to manipulate in unnatural ways.
- Silicic acid provides immediately bio-available silicon when and where the plant needs it. Read more on the specific effects of silicic acid under the product technologies section.
- Boron stimulates the production of plant fibers (increases dry weight) and stimulates root hairs to leach sugars into the medium, which feeds micro-life.
- Molybdenum acts as a nitrogen pump, helping move nitrogen from the lower leaves (old growth) to the higher leaves (new growth).
Why Use FaSilitor
- Resistance against abiotic (environmental: temperature, wind, drought).
- Resistance against biotic stress (living: pests and pathogens).
- Improves uptake, absorption and utilization of nutrients.
- Stronger cell structures and epidermis layer creating stronger plants and thicker stems (increases dry weight).
- Reduces and controls the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and unbalanced nutrition.
- Increases resistance against salinity (nutrient salt buildup).
- Reduces transpiration (loss of moisture from the leaves).
How to Use FaSilitor
Add FaSilitor FIRST to your reservoir of clean water every feeding during all stages of plant growth. It’s very important to add FaSilitor before any other nutrients and boosters to maximize effectiveness.
|Regular feeding||3ml per 5 gallons|
|Special (to slow vertical growth)||6ml per 5 gallons|
|Foliar spray (maintenance)||1ml per liter, 4ml per gallon|
|Foliar spray (repair)||2ml per liter, 8ml per gallon|
Foliar feeding note: After mixing FaSilitor first, then any other ingredients, adjust pH to about 5.8. If using FaSilitor alone, add a surfactant. If combined with MassBoost, FinaleBoost or PeakBoost, the L-amino acids act as a surfactant (ideal method).
There are no reviews yet.