BioAg VAM Endo-Mix
VAM Endo-Mix™ is BioAg’s blend of endomycorrhizal fungi. In nature, these fungi form symbiotic relationships with plant roots; increasing the plant’s ability to access water and nutrients in the soil system. Our blend was designed to cover a wide array of plants that are compatible with the endomycorrhizal fungi. The fungi in VAM are mixed with humic acids as a start-up food source. VAM works best when applied directly to seeds or roots.
- Improves uptake of immobile nutrients like phosphorus
- Helps with plant health during the transplanting process
- Early applications show a positive effect on root establishment
- Improves overall plant health and decreases risk of abiotic stress
- Optimizes efficiency of applied fertilizers, especially phosphorus
- Improves drought tolerance, allowing water reduction
- Soil Fertility: 3-12 lbs/acre
- Soil Mixing: 1-2 lbs/cubic yard
- Lawn & Garden: 2-4 oz
VAM Endo-Mix can be applied to most crops including; trees, vines, ornamentals, small fruits, vegetables, row crops, feed crops, forage, and pasture. It can be applied by in-furrow, and at planting. Consult with your agronomist for the correct number of applications.