Bloom Brother 6 Inch Hydro Halo Water Ring
Bloom Brothers' 6 Inch Hydro Halo Water Ring is an effective solution for supplying your potted plants with the water they need to survive. The 6 Inch Hydro Halo Water Ring contains 54 evenly spaced pores that provide perfect water distribution, and eliminates all dry spots or pockets in any growing medium. The 6 Inch Hydro Halo Water Ring allows you to use them in either hydroponic or soil gardens in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Ring is 6" round
- Removable, 6" long legs
- 54 evenly-spaced pores for optimal water distribution
Out of stock
Bloom Brothers’ 6 Inch Hydro Halo Water Ring
Bloom Brothers innovative 6 Inch Hydro Halo Water Rings are the most effective solution for supplying your potted plants with the water they need to survive
- More effective irrigation of all types of pots/containers in all growing mediums.
- Drip emitters and stakes only provide a single point of irrigation making it hard for water/nutrient solution to evenly saturate a container. The water ring has 54 perfectly positioned pores to evenly irrigate containers eliminating dry pockets of growing medium.
- Kit contains 3 removable stakes to keep water rings in place around each plant. The water ring can also be used without the stakes if desired.
- The water ring has a 1 inch gap on one end to allow it to be placed around large plants without damaging the stalks.
- Can be used indoors or out in soil or hydroponics.
- Durable construction allows for years of use.
- Can be easily cleaned between growing cycles.
- Create your own flexible irrigation kits easily and cheaply with any ½ inch I.D. tubing and ½ inch fittings (not included). Please note that adding ½ inch ball valves may be necessary to create an even flow to all water rings in large installations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.