C.A.P. Temperature/Humidity/CO2 Controller AIR-3
Converse energy and CO2 with the Temperature/CO2 Controller AIR-3. This atmospheric controller enables users the ability to maintain CO2, temperature, and humidity in one. C.A.P. expands upon the AIR-1 with the new addition of a photocell and CO2 outlets that work in conjunction with your ventilation system. The photocell ensures that CO2 is only running during the day, and then when fans are running the CO2 outlet shuts off.
- Temperature control range: 50-115° F
- Humidity control range: 20 - 80% with a 5% differential
- 15 amps @ 120 volts
Out of stock
C.A.P. Temperature/Humidity/CO2 AIR-3
The C.A.P. AIR-3 expands our line of atmospheric controllers by providing the ability to coordinate supplemental CO2 with your ventilation equipment. The AIR-3’s operation is similar to the AIR-1, with the addition of a photocell and CO2 outlets. The photocell ensures that your CO2 device (CO2 valve or generator) only activates when your lights are on. To conserve CO2, the CO2 outlets are automatically disabled while your ventilation equipment is running.
Rated for 10 amps @ 120 volts. Includes a 5-year manufacturer’s no-hassle warranty. Made in the USA.
- Integrates temperature, humidity, and CO2
- Disables CO2 when fans are running
- Lowers temperature & humidity by turning on an exhaust fan or AC unit
- Indicator lights verify that equipment is operating
- External temperature probes can be placed up to 30″ from the unit
- Includes 2 outlets to connect cooling devices
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.