Cannabis Grower’s Handbook by Ed Rosenthal, Dr. Robert Flannery, and Angela Bacca
The Complete Guide to Marijuana & Hemp Cultivation
Ed Rosenthal has assembled a team of botanists, industry professionals, and scientists who together have revolutionized our knowledge of the cannabis plant. This book ushers in a new era in cannabis cultivation, a time when solid scientific evidence replaces anecdotal advice.
This handbook covers:
- Choosing the right varieties
- Soil and hydroponics
- The newest lighting technologies
- Enhancing cannabinoid and terpene production
- Comprehensive integrated pest management
- Dozens of specialized garden setups
- Permaculture and regenerative farming
- Advanced drying and curing methods
CANNABIS GROWER’S HANDBOOK will guide hobby growers and experienced industry veterans alike, and will change the way people grow for years to come.
There are no reviews yet.