CAP PPM-4 CO2 Controller
The PPM-4 is a two-piece controller that includes a wall-mounted infrared sensor with a 10 ft. cord and a plug-in pass-through controller/power supply.
- The plug-in control is designed to be electrically safe.
Designed specifically to control the carbon dioxide level in your grow environment with PPM accuracy and is easy to use out of the box due to its easy-to-read 3 LED interfaces.
Switching set point factory set to 1450 PPM with 50 PPM hysteresis/dead band.
Calibration couldn’t be easier. Simply step outside and press a button.
The PPM-4 is easily mated to any 120-volt valve or CO2 Generator with a simple plug-in device.
- Operating principle: Single-beam Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) with a 5” optical path length
- Recommended calibration interval: 1 to 3 years
- Measurement range: 0 – 5000 PPM CO2
- Operating voltages: 120 volts to plug in controller
- Warm-up time: 1 Minute
- Maximum amperage: 10 amps @ 120 volts
- Maximum drift per year: +/- 15 PPM
- Operating temperature range: 0-50’ C, 32 to 120 ̊F
- Accuracy @ 77 ̊F: +/- 50 PPM
- Operating humidity range: 0-99% RH (non-condensing)
- Operating life expectancy: 15 years typical
There are no reviews yet.