- 1000 watt Digital Electronic Ballast that operates both HPS & MH Lamps
- Quasar Reflector
- AgroMax 1000 watt Double Ended HPS High Output Horticultural Spectrally Enhanced bulb
- 15′ Socket / Cord Set
Remote Digital Electronic Ballast:
While common, commercial lighting ballasts are designed to maximize energy savings, Digital Greenhouse ballasts are built to push lamps to their output limits and maximize your total light output. This is a premium quality high output digital electronic ballast engineered for horticultural use. Digital Greenhouse is a grower tested and approved brand for all HID, HPS, MH, and CMH/LEC lighting applications.
- Operates both Metal Halide and High-Pressure Sodium Bulbs
- UL Listed for safety & reliability!
- Allows 50 Hertz to 60 Hertz Input (US & EURO voltages)
- Compatible with generators in the event of power outages.
- Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market!
- High Power Factor of 99.9%
- The most stable output frequency of any ballast
- Higher lumen output and more efficient than magnetic ballasts
- Lightweight and trouble free
- 10′ power cord with heavy duty grounded household style plug
- 5 year warranty
Highly reflective 4 sided aluminum reflector built for Double Ended HPS Bulbs. Simple design built around the bulb to yield excellent performance with no extra fuss.
- Efficient double-ended design offers longer lamp life and a more balanced light spread
- Premium aluminum hammertone reflector
- Double-ended K12 x 30S sockets
- Built-in cord set
- Reflector covered by a 60-day manufacturers defect warranty.
Check out the upgrades below for further choices of reflectors.
AgroMax 1,000w Double Ended High-Pressure Sodium Bulb
This bulb is perfect for people using 1000w Double Ended High-Pressure Sodium systems. It offers an extremely high output of 150,000 lumens. Standard 1000w HPS bulbs only emit 130,000 lumens. Its spectrum is also made specifically for plant growth with an additional 30% more “blue” spectrum over standard HPS bulbs. More “blue” spectrum means the bulb has a more complete light spectrum equating into better/more plant growth. Regular HPS bulbs have a wire frame that runs along the arc tube. Double Ended HPS bulbs do not need this wireframe, therefore removing any light interference it causes.
- High Output: 150,000 lumens
- Low Lumen Depreciation Rate
- No Wire Frame Interference
- Runs On Magnetic or Digital Ballasts
- Spectrally Enhanced: 30% more blue spectrum
- One Year Warranty
PLUG / CORD SET:
The Plug Cord Set features a 16 gauge 15’ heavy duty cord that attaches to the reflector. Its universal design means it fits many major brand reflectors. This is important if you ever decide to choose a different reflector configuration, including an air cooled reflector.
There are no reviews yet.