Fiskars Bypass Pruners
Fiskars classic pruners feature fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade that stay sharp, even though heavy use. Their low-friction coating makes cutting easier and resists rust for lasting value, and non-slip grips enhance pruning control and accommodate both right- and left-handed users.
- Max Diameter Cut capacity: 1/2"
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Wipe clean after each use to prevent sap build-up and lightly oil blade for longer product life.
Fiskars Classic Bypass Pruning Shears
Fiskars Bypass Pruner features a durable, ergonomic design with an angled cutting head that helps reduce wrist fatigue. A low-friction blade coating helps reduce friction for easier cuts and resists rust to keep this pruner functioning at its best for years. A sculpted handle with non-slip grips accommodates right- and left-handed users comfortably. Ideal for cutting green, living growth like ornamental shrubs, the angled cutting head reduces wrist fatigue and makes it easy to prune at awkward angles.
- Make quick, precise cuts when deadheading, trimming and shaping small plants with easy-to-use pruning snips
- Easy action spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to help reduce hand fatigue
- Fully hardened, precision-ground stainless steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use