Fiskars Power Gear Pruners
The PowerGear pruner is designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants. Fiskars larger pruner features patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes every cut three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools. Razor-sharp, precision-ground blades cut with less resistance than thicker blades and stay sharp longer, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes every cut even easier.
- Replaceable ultra-hardened steel blade
- 3/4-inch cutting capacity
- Lifetime warranty
Out of stock
Fiskars exclusive PowerGear Pruners work on the same principle-multiplying cutting force with astonishingly little effort. Better still, the handle actually rolls to follow your hand’s natural clenching motion reducing stress and fatigue. Winner of the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease-of-Use Commendation, PowerGear Pruners are ideal for people who do large-scale pruning as well as those who suffer from arthritism, rheumatism, carpal tunnel syndrome.
Fiskars 3/4″ PowerGear Bypass Pruner Features: PowerGear technology doubles your cutting power Lightweight, virtually unbreakable Nyglass handles Hardened steel blade with non-stick coating Bypass blades Full lifetime warranty 3/4″ cutting capacity
- Power Gear Bypass Pruner. Pruning And Trimming Tools
- Manufacturer: FISKARS INC P
- PowerGear design maximizes leverage for increased pruning power
- Replaceable ultra-hardened steel blade is designed to stay sharp longer
- 3/4-inch cutting capacity is perfect for pruning green growth
- Reinforced nylon handles engineered for strength and lightness
- PowerGear tools awarded ease-of-use commendation from the Arthritis Foundation