Happy Frog Soil Conditioner
Don’t Treat Your Soil Like Dirt! Bring home a bale of Happy Frog® Soil Conditioner, and your plants will thank you.
In every bag of Happy Frog Soil Conditioner you’ll find finely-screened aged forest products, earthworm castings, and bat guano, not to mention soil microbes to help increase root efficiency and encourage nutrient uptake. We also add humic acid, which may increase the uptake of important micronutrients.
How to Use:
Rows or Raised Beds
- Add 3 inches (7.5 cm) of Soil Conditioner to garden beds in spring.
- Rejuvenate established plants by working in a little Soil Conditioner around the base of each plant.
- Water thoroughly.
- Dig a hole 2-3 times the size of the root ball.
- Layer Soil Conditioner at the bottom of the new hole.
- Center transplant in hole at correct height.
- Pack remaining space around plant with 1/2 native soil and 1/2 Soil Conditioner.
- Water thoroughly
There are no reviews yet.