Gavita Master Controllers
The Gavita Master Controller EL1 and EL2 are entry-level systems for centrally controlling large rooms with e-series fixtures. These controllers feature improved and expanded functionality that raises the bar.
- High-temperature dimming and safety feature shut-off
- Event logging
- Independent sunrise and sunset settings
- Independent light cycles and Programmable External Contactor Modules (ECMs) on the EL2
The Gavita Master Controller EL3 is the next generation in the EL controller series, designed to maximize the performance of your compatible fixtures. The EL3 enables you to set sunrise/sunset dimming, high-temperature dimming, and high-temperature shut-off for all connected fixtures. Best of all, the EL3 lets you build and program entire schedules for your growing cycles. When using a compatible Gavita or Sun System LED fixture, you will be able to view at the individual fixture level, how each one is performing.
Connect up to 16 Titan Controls NEW environmental Sensors (Sold Separately) to monitor and track crucial environmental data such as VWC and EC with the Triton Substrate Sensor or VPD, with the Tali VPD Sensor. To connect to Titan Environmental Sensors, each EL3 comes with a Titan Sensor Adaptor Cable, packaged separately.
- 8-inch touchscreen interface
- Controls up to 512 fixtures
- Easily updatable via USB
- Spray feature dims lights to help protect against crop burn during spray applications
- Data logging saves setting history for trend and performance data.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.