AgrowDose™ GDX dosing systems are autonomous pH and nutrient set-point control systems for recirculating hydroponic systems, stock tanks,etc. Precision digital controller with large 3.5″ color display features a 14 recipe memory for quick transitions between various growth stages. Easy to use menus offer simple guided calibration screens, calibration reminders, easy to read graph displays and more. Display includes features such as:
- High/low history
- Graphical history
- Alarm set points with Buzzer
- Guided sensor calibration screens
- Manual pump priming
- Back-light shut-off timer
14 Recipe Memory | Large Display | Accurate & Reliable | 4, 5 or 6 Pumps
- Precision Digital Sensors
- Data Logging & On-Board Graphing
- Tough, Reliable Pumps
- Easy Setup & Operation
- Available with 4, 5 or 6 head pump suitable for most dosing routines. Configure each pump as a nutrient part, pH up, pH down or ORP dosing part.
- Available with optional ORP and dissolved oxygen probes. Precision sensors and rugged pumps.
- Built with FDA compliant tubing, the pumps inject chemicals quickly into water lines up to 25psi.
- Built on a decade of proven technology and components with new, enhanced capabilities to meet the growing demand for highly reliable autonomous dosing applications.
- Water Temperature: -20 – 60°CpH: 0-14 pH
- Conductivity: 0-5000 uS (0-2500ppm)
- O.R.P. or D.O.: +/-1000mV / 0-20mg/ml
- Greenhouses & Growing Facilities Hydroponics Fertigation