GrowBright 4 Foot 6 Lamp High Output T5
T5 fixtures can also supplement existing H.I.D. systems providing needed light spectrums that the H.I.D. bulbs lack. Examples are to add “cool” blue spectrum T5 light to gardens using High Pressure Sodium’s orange/red spectrum or add “warm” red spectrum T5 light to supplement Metal Halide’s blue/white spectrum. You may also choose to use T5 lights as side lighting for your plants to help them fill out better underneath their top canopy.
About the system:
- Low Profile – only 20″ x 49″ x 2.25″ Deep!
- Six 4’ High Output T5 Bulbs Included
- High Output bulbs have extremely high lumen per watt rating – 5,000 lumens per bulb! This system emits an incredible 30,000 lumens!
- T5 bulbs are available in different light spectrums to allow for customization of light spectrum. Please see lamp choices below for different lamp choices for this fixture
- Lamps emit very little heat, allowing you to hang the fixture very close the plant canopy. THIS DRAMATICALLY INCREASES YOUR YIELDS!
- T5 bulbs have an outstanding 24,000 hour life expectancy (one year is 8,760 hours) and unlike sodium or halide bulbs, a T5 loses very little of its’ light output over its’ life.
- Solid State Electronic Ballast emit very low heat and is virtually SILENT.
- Electronic Ballast operates on standard Household Current (120v)
- Innovative Design has ballast placed beside lamps, not above lamps (like competitive fixtures do) allowing them to run cooler and last longer
- Sleek Design and Attractive Finish make this the best looking T5 fixture on the market!
- Top Quality Highly Reflective 95%+ polished Aluminum Reflector for Maximum Light Output unlike competitions unpolished “tin” type reflector.
- Locking Lamp Sockets hold lamps in place properly and will not allow for the lamps to fall out.
- Convenient On/Off Switch
- Lightweight and Easy to Hang
- Cable Hangers included with every light (no additional charge like competition)
- Best Price for a High Output T-5 Grow Light Fixture ANYWHERE!
There are no reviews yet.