GrowOp ATMOS-D1 Deluxe Digital Atmosphere Controller
Contains a series of precision sensors that maintain the atmosphere of the growing area by measuring air temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide (CO2) levels.
- ATMOS-D1 receives information from the sensors and activates external fans, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, heaters, and CO2 equipment as needed to maintain optimum levels for indoor agriculture. Until now, this simple idea was easier said than done.
- ATMOS-D1 features a remote sensor assembly that measures temperature, humidity, CO2 PPM, and light all in a small water-resistant enclosure that can be located up to 15 ft from the main controller enclosure.
- ATMOS-D1’s main controller enclosure features four separate power outlets used to connect external devices such as fans, CO2 generators, heaters, and dehumidifiers. Each external device easily connects to the unit creating a simple and user-friendly “plug & play” setup.
- ATMOS-D1 features simple-to-understand pushbutton settings and a bright green LED display.
- ATMOS-D1 may look complicated to the novice grower, but do not be intimidated it is VERY easy to use.
- Each unit comes pre-programmed with GrowOp’s recommended settings, however, ATMOS-D1 is extremely flexible and capable of customization to accommodate a wide range of growing environments.
- ATMOS-D1 can be all a grower needs to effectively monitor and control an indoor growing environment, even from a remote location. GrowOp’s “Remote Monitoring Software” allows the user to monitor and alter growing conditions remotely from a PC or laptop. This software can also datalog or chart a grow room’s environmental conditions.
- A 15-amp circuit breaker and heavy-duty internal construction ensure that the unit will operate for years without fail. We only use high-quality UL / CE-listed components.
There are no reviews yet.