HI7004M is a premium quality pH 4.01 calibration solution. produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
- Airtight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
- Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- The solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode
There are no reviews yet.