The SunWing Eight horticultural reflector from High Yield Lighting combines the supreme cooling capabilities of a glass tube with the light spread of a large horizontal grow light reflector. The SunWing Eight’s 31″ long x 8″ diameter glass tube provides a streamlined path for airflow. By reducing air restriction, you can “cut the fat” from your ventilation system and maximize the ability of ventilation fans to cool your lamps. The SunWing Eight also features a large 4-sided horizontal reflector, constructed of 95%+ reflective textured aluminum with a hammer-toned finish. This high-quality reflector provides excellent reflectivity and superior light distribution. SunWing reflectors also feature added value with an integrated 5KV pulse rated mogul socket and 15′ socket-to-ballast cord. Both the socket bracket and reflector panels are adjustable to allow customization of the light spread.
All of these features combine to provide a huge light footprint and a cooler running light, which means happier and more productive plants!
- Dimensions: 31 1/4″ long x 30″ wide (with reflector) x 9 1/2″ high
- Top-quality Pyrex® glass tube
- All stainless steel and Aluminum Construction will never rust!
- Highly polished and textured aluminum (95%+ reflective) for maximum light output without “hot-spots”
- 8″ flanged ends
- Straight-through design creates MAXIMUM inline air-cooling efficiency
- Built-in 5KV pulse rated mogul socket fits H.I.D. lamps/bulbs
- 15’ socket-to-ballast cord is compatible with most major-brand ballasts, including; High Yield Lighting, Sunlight Supply, GrowBright, and others
- High-strength eye hook hangers included
- Fits all H.I.D. bulbs; except the large 1,000 watt Metal Halide BT56 bulb (the one that is as big as a football)
- Some assembly required
- Reflector covered by a 60-day manufacturer’s defect warranty.
There are no reviews yet.