Have you ever seen a spectral distribution for a T5 grow bulb? Most likely you have not. That?s because what is currently available on the market is all the same. From brand to brand they have nothing unique or different to offer. The only real difference is their Kelvin Temperature and, contrary to popular belief, Kelvin Temperature does not affect plant growth in any way whatsoever.
PowerVEG is different. Not only does it produce a well-balanced spectrum for your plants, it also provides UVA and UVB. Ultraviolet light is an essential component of the spectrum that produces stronger, healthier plants, allowing them to produce higher quality fruits and flowers. The sooner you introduce UV to your plants, the better your end product.
Why PowerVEG is like no other T5
- First and only T5 to incorporate full spectrums of UVA and UVB (UVA = 315nm ? 400nm, UVB = 280nm ? 315nm).
- Exclusive chemistry which produces UVA & UVB.
- The only T5 grow lamp made in the USA
What PowerVEG does for your plants
- Promotes extreme photosynthesis for faster growth
- Creates a stronger root system
- UV light allows for easy transition from indoor veg to outdoor flowering
- UV light helps develop stronger healthier vegetative plants that will produce higher yields and higher-quality crops
- Creates faster-producing yields, more vivid colors, more flowering and better-tasting crops
- PowerVEG can be used in any existing T5 HO lighting fixture
Recommend Light Cycles
- If using all PowerVEG FS+UV lamps in one fixture, we recommend reducing the time the lights are on by 20% due to the quality of the spectrum and the amount of UV coming from the lamps
- If using a 50-50 mixture of PowerVEG and standard T5 lamps, there is no need to reduce the time lights are on
Recommended Height Above Canopy
- The recommended height above the plant canopy?is 8″-16″
- The optimal height is 12″
- For Plant Growth Only
- Product contains mercury; please dispose of properly in accordance with local disposal laws.
- Product emits UVA and UVB rays – avoid prolonged exposure to skin and eyes.
- Lamp may shatter and cause injury if broken
- ANSI RG-2: CAUTION: Product emits UVA and UVB rays. Possible skin or eye irritation can result from exposures exceeding 30 minutes when working less than 8 inches from the lamp. Use appropriate skin and eye protection.
- UV EXPOSURE: Growers working more than 18? away from the light source will have minimal UV exposure.
|Name||EYE HORTILUX?PowerVEG FS+UV 2′ T5 lamp|
There are no reviews yet.