Hydro-Logic Reverse Osmosis Float Valve
This float valve features a 1/4 in quick connect fitting and adjustable water level. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally. With stainless steel and PVC components. The float valve allows you to fill a reservoir or tank, unattended, to your desired water level. For use with all Stealth-RO and Small Boy models or most RO and filter systems with 1/4 in tubing.
- Fill any tank or reservoir unattended
- Mounts on lid or side wall
- Adjustable water level
- Drill a 7/16″ hole in either lid or side wall of the reservoir tank
- Install float vale & tighten the retaining nut
- Wrap threads in plumber’s tape (optional) and screw on quick connect (QC) fitting
- Connect your filter’s purified water line & adjust the float to the desired level.
- Manually test by lifting float bulb to ensure proper function, prior to leaving unattended.