Hydro-Logic Float Valve – 1/4 Inch QC Fitting
Automated and stress-free, never worry about your garden flooding again with the Hydro-Logic Float Valve. The float valve regulates the water flow from the tank to the reservoir, eliminating the need to refill the reservoir and regulating the watering process in your hydroponic system. Features a 1/4″ quick connect (QC) fitting that can be mounted horizontally and vertically.
- Stainless Steel and PVC Components
- Adjustable Water Level
Out of stock
Hydro-Logic Reverse Osmosis Float Valve
This float valve features a 1/4 in quick connect fitting and adjustable water level. It can be mounted vertically or horizontally. With stainless steel and PVC components. The float valve allows you to fill a reservoir or tank, unattended, to your desired water level. For use with all Stealth-RO and Small Boy models or most RO and filter systems with 1/4 in tubing.
- Fill any tank or reservoir unattended
- Mounts on lid or side wall
- Adjustable water level
- Drill a 7/16″ hole in either lid or side wall of the reservoir tank
- Install float vale & tighten the retaining nut
- Wrap threads in plumber’s tape (optional) and screw on quick connect (QC) fitting
- Connect your filter’s purified water line & adjust the float to the desired level.
- Manually test by lifting float bulb to ensure proper function, prior to leaving unattended.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.