Hydro-Logic Small Boy with KDF85 Catalytic Carbon Filter
Our Small Boy™ with the upgraded KDF 85/catalytic carbon filter has it already installed. Removes up to 99% of chlorine, 90% of sediment, rust, silt, etc., and volatile organic compounds and particulates down to 5 microns @ 1 GPM. Easily produces 60 gallons per hour of clear water and has a filter capacity of 6,000 gallons.
- High flow rate 60 gallons per hour
- Rated at 1 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Everything included in the box for quick hook-up and plug & play performance
- Heavy duty wall-mountable metal bracket
- In-line shut off valve
- Optional garden hose connection kit
- Replace housings every 3 years
Filter & Replacement Schedule:
- Replace after 6,000 gal (Filter replacement schedules for RO carbon filters based on product water)
- Replace after 3,000 gallons (approx) or annually
- 2-stage 10 in filter unit
- Wall mountable metal bracket
- Garden hose connector
- 4 ft feed line
- 6 ft outlet line
- 1/4 in shut-off
- Filter wrench and instructions.
- Unit size is 12 in x 14 in x 6 in and weight is 8.2 Ib.