Europonic Nitrozime Marine Algae Extract
Europonic Nitrozime Marine Algae Extract contains over 50 naturally occurring trace minerals and macro nutrients. Long known to farmers for its rich value, marine algae – commonly called “seaweed” – has been used for centuries in coastal communities as a natural way to feed plants. At the root level, Nitrozime is a marine algae extract that provides food for beneficial soil microbe activity while providing important nutrients to plants. When used as a foliar spray with Europonic Fossil Fuel, Nitrozime is quickly absorbed through the leaves of plants providing immediate beneficial results.
Europonic Nitrozime Marine Algae Extract is extremely concentrated, eight times more so than common marine algae fertilizer, and contains many of the naturally produced nutrients that all plants require for vigorous growth.
The recorded benefits of high-quality marine algae to plant growth are legendary, and Nitrozime Marine Algae Extract is no exception.
Nitrozime is rich in compounds that are extremely beneficial to plants. Try some today! Your plants will thank you in ways you’ll be eager to show off to your friends and family.
How to Use Nitrozime
- Foliar Application* (Best Method): Dilute Nitrozime using 1 to 2 teaspoons per quart (5-10 ml per liter) of water. Spray plants weekly. *For optimal results combine with a wetting agent.
- Root Drench: Water with a solution of 20 – 40 ml per gallon once a week.
- Compost Teas: Add to brewer at the rate of 20 – 40 ml per gallon.
Storage and Intended Use
Store in the original container in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- Available Phosphate (P2O5):……………4%
- Soluble Potash (K2O):…………………….4%
Derived From: Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed, Phosphoric Acid, and Potassium Carbonate
There are no reviews yet.