Optic Foliar Transport Foliar Delivery – 1 Liter
Optic Foliar Transport is a foliar solution with superior spreading and wetting capabilities. Transport protects plants from sunlight during foliar application, preventing damage and burning from the light. It also helps plants fully absorb the foliar solution into the Mesophyll layer, leaving no lasting residuals to wash off. To use mix Transport with any foliar solution of your choice, using 1oz of solution for every gallon of foliar spray or water.
- Guaranteed Analysis: 0.008% Nitrate Nitrogen
- Mix rate: 1 oz Transport to 1-gallon water/foliar solution
- Size: 1 liter
Out of stock
Optic Foliar Transport Foliar Delivery
TRANSPORT provides superior spreading and wetting capabilities that allow you to spray in full sunlight with no damage or burning.
Combine Optic Foliar TRANSPORT with any foliar solution to allow you to spray in full sunlight with no damage or burning, residuals to wash off, or the need to spray the undersides of the leaves. Transport is the only spreader to maximize absorption to the plants Mesophyll Layer.
- Measure 1 Liter or 1 Gallon of water or spray solution.
- Add 7.5 ml/1.5 teaspoon of TRANSPORT for each liter of water or spray solution. For Gallon Mixture add 30 ml/1 oz of TRANSPORT for each Gallon of water or spray solution.
Best used with distilled water.
When mixing with pesticides, fungicides, or any other competitor-branded foliar performance product, it is best to use product quarter strength with TRANSPORT at full strength on the first spray and to test on a few plants before spraying the entire garden.
Can be stored long term: Store any mixed solution in a cool dark space away from HID lighting.
- Shake products well before spraying.
- Spray while the lights are on.
- Do not adjust pH of foliar spray.
- Avoid spraying any electrical or lighting.
- Turn off all oscillating fans while spraying.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.