The transition from a vegetative to a flowering state can be a stressful time in a plants life. Organic Rescue Mist – Rapid Flower is enriched with humates and selected trace minerals to ease the transition into flowering while promoting tighter nodes, reducing stretching, and increasing flowering sites. The use of organic humates in indoor horticulture has been a long-held secret for getting the highest quality and yields out of your plants. Organic Rescue Mist – Rapid Flower is an easy, organic way to rapidly stimulate flower growth!
Fortified with organic humates, Organic Rescue Mist – Rapid Flower will…
- Increase the number and size of flowering sites on your plants
- Increase the surface area of the foliage, overall quality and output
- Promotes tight nodes which produce larger flowers
- Provides essential nutrients directly to the plant tissue through foliar feeding
- Increases stem thickness allowing for greater nutrient uptake
- When plants begin flowering cycle, promotes growth while decreasing stretching
- Increases silica absorption
- Stimulates cell division
This product is available in concentrate form. Help us protect our environment and keep plastic waste out of our landfills by reusing your Organic Rescue bottles.
One 16oz bottle of Organic Rescue Mist: Rapid Plant concentrate can refill your 32oz spray bottle 5 times, a savings of over $60.00! Both sold separately.
Directions: Use 1-2 times a week. Mist tops and undersides of leaves in early morning or late evening. Avoid misting flower surfaces directly. Safe and effective for all plants.
Indoor Horticulture: Spray 1-2 times a week during the last two weeks of vegetative growth and the first week of flowering. Do not overuse product.
Warnings: Use as directed. Avoid use in direct sunlight or direct high-intensity lighting. Do not use on seedlings. Organic Rescue Mist – Rapid Flower is not a substitute for regular watering.
There are no reviews yet.