Osram Sylvania Zelion HL300 Grow Light
The HL300 Grow Light model utilizes only red and blue LEDs for the highest micromole rating (2.4per watt), making it an excellent choice for supplementing existing HPS grow lights or greenhouses. The HL300 LED grow light offers better efficiency µMol/s per watt than a 1000w HPS bulb with an advanced spectrum for maximum growing power. The HL300 also produces very little heat, which makes ventilation more manageable and reduces costs. Between gains in light source efficiency and savings in HVAC costs, the numbers really start to add up! Not to mention 1000w bulb replacement costs over 10+ years. Each of these benefits could stand on its own in value, but combined, they leave little debate that the HL300 Grow Light is one of the best choices for supplemental or multi-source lighting applications.
ZELION HL300 Grow Light Key Features & Benefits:
- Optimized PAR output @ 2.4 micromoles per watt
- UL Listed
- Comes in 3 fixture options with specialized spectra to meet the needs of a broad range of horticulture applications
- Utilizes specialized OSRAM LED technology for superior performance and life
- Dynamic control allows for the optimization of spectral composition and PAR intensity
- Optimum efficiency in the delivery of photons per watt when compared with other LED class horticulture fixtures
- Uniform light distribution (optical system patented)
14-Day Product Guarantee. All sales final.