Procidic2 Bactericide & Fungicide Concentrate – Gallon
Prosidic2 is a safe-to-use broad-spectrum bactericide and fungicide to protect your plants from harm all season long. This heavy-duty concentrated formula targets and controls powdery mildew, bud rot, and root rot working right on contact and absorbing into the plant for future prevention. Prosidic2 can be used in greenhouses, indoor, and outdoor gardens and can be applied either as a standalone formula mixed with water, or incorporated into a tank mix with other nutrients.
- Use throughout grow cycle up to day of harvest.
- Active Ingredients: Citric Acid
- Size: Gallon
Only 2 left in stock
Procidic2 Bactericide & Fungicide Concentrate
Originally designed with the commercial grower in mind, this same formula is now available for residential use. Procidic2® concentrate is a systemic, broad-spectrum bactericide and fungicide created to protect plants throughout the growing cycle. It works on contact and is also rapidly absorbed into the plant to fight against listed diseases and boost plant health.
Use it all season long to prevent and control powdery mildew, bud rot, and root rot.
- Greenspire Global, Inc. represents that this product is a minimum risk pest control product and qualifies for exemption from EPA registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA 25b).
- Approved under Washington State Department of Agriculture Organic Food Program for use in organic production.
- Use on powdery mildew, root rot, and bud rot
- Dual mode of action: bactericide and fungicide
- Preventative and curative
- Works on contact and is also absorbed into the plant
- No re-entry period required
- Apply in a regularly scheduled spray program
- No maximum number of sprays per season
- Apply by ground, plant root dip, or drip (trickle) chemigation
- Use up to the day of harvest
- Convenient to use: easy-to-use liquid concentrate
- Apply as a standalone with water or tank mix with other nutrients
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.