Bulk ProMix HP Plus 3.8 Cubic Foot Bags
- Pallet Quantity: (25) 3.8 cu. ft. bags
- Commercial or residential delivery
- Ships via UPS Freight – liftgate service available!
Premier Pro-Mix HP (high porosity) Biofungicide + Mycorrhizae is a high-quality growing medium ideal for water sensitive crops, rooting cuttings, and/or lower-light growing conditions. Composed mostly of sphagnum peat moss with perlite, lime, Pro-Mix HP provides a higher drainage rate to help reduce the risk of overwatering and root conditions caused by excess moisture.
Pro-Mix HP contains specialized beneficial microorganisms including a mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices, strain GHA297) to boost nutrient uptake and disease resistance, as well as a bio-fungicide (Bacillus pumilus, strain GHA180) to further combat harmful organisms such as pythium/root-rot and Rhizoctonia.
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
- Dries out faster than general purpose, peat-based medium
- Excellent for low-light and/or high-humidity growing conditions
- Reduces overwatering risk
- Reduces incidence of water-related issues (root disease, algae, fungus gnats, etc.)
- Improved leaching of nutrient salts during flush phase