Pro-Mix HP Plus Pallet
Need enough soil to fill a high volume of smart pots, nursery pots, or grow bags? Save instantly on ProMix HP soil when you buy in bulk from HTG Supply! This high-porosity (HP) mix provides faster drainage to reduce overwatering risk and root issues, making it ideal for water-sensitive plants, and/or use in low light growing conditions such as areas where smaller fluorescent or LED grow lights. Incorporated beneficial mycorrhizae and biofungicide offer added protection and growth-boosting qualities for optimal growth and yields. ProMix HP soil 3.8 cubic foot bags come 25 to a pallet for a total of 95 cubic feet of premium potting soil.
- Quick-draining properties and the advantages of beneficial microorganisms, Pro-Mix HP is an especially well-suited mix for indoor gardening applications
- Works well with a wide variety of containers including smart pots, nursery pots, grow bags, and air pots.
Bulk ProMix HP Plus 3.8 Cubic Foot Bags
- Pallet Quantity: (25) 3.8 cu. ft. bags
- Commercial or residential delivery
- Ships via UPS Freight – liftgate service available!
Premier Pro-Mix HP (high porosity) Biofungicide + Mycorrhizae is a high-quality growing medium ideal for water sensitive crops, rooting cuttings, and/or lower-light growing conditions. Composed mostly of sphagnum peat moss with perlite, lime, Pro-Mix HP provides a higher drainage rate to help reduce the risk of overwatering and root conditions caused by excess moisture.
Pro-Mix HP contains specialized beneficial microorganisms including a mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices, strain GHA297) to boost nutrient uptake and disease resistance, as well as a bio-fungicide (Bacillus pumilus, strain GHA180) to further combat harmful organisms such as pythium/root-rot and Rhizoctonia.
With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
- Dries out faster than general purpose, peat-based medium
- Excellent for low-light and/or high-humidity growing conditions
- Reduces overwatering risk
- Reduces incidence of water-related issues (root disease, algae, fungus gnats, etc.)
- Improved leaching of nutrient salts during flush phase