Diaphragm Kit for Supreme Hydroponics AP-40
Replacement Diaphragm Kit for Pondmaster AP-40 Air Pump Item# 04540, Supreme Aquarium Oxy-Flo AP-40 High Volume Air Pump Item# 04240 and Supreme Hydro Oxy-Flo AP-40 High Volume Air Pump Item# 40524
- Flapper valves
- Plastic slip washers
- Bottom pressure chamber gasket
- Disconnect the pump from the AC receptacle and from any hoses.
- Remove the cover lid by removing screws on the bottom
- Unscrew the diaphragm/flapper combination assembly from either end of the pump and separate the two parts.
- Open the flapper valve housing, remove the flapper valves and replace them with the new ones. Be sure to maintain the same front and back side orientation of the flapper valves.
- Remove the round diaphragm completely and replace it with the new diaphragm and slip washers supplied.
- Replace the diaphragm/flapper assembly and refasten.
- Replace the cover lid.
There are no reviews yet.