Sentinel UTC-1 Universal Temperature Controller
The Sentinel UTC-1 Universal Temperature Controller represents intentional intelligent design and function in a simple to use and reliable controller. It is 100% digital and programmable and its flexibility provides numerous uses. The UTC-1 has been designed to maintain a specific temperature within an area. Think of it as a “smart-thermostat”. It combines the ability to record and recall minimum and maximum temperatures, with a user adjustable setpoint. Built-in photocell allows the user to set separate Daytime and Nighttime temperatures. It can control either a Cooling or a Heating device and even has an adjustable dead-band to control the temperature drop when cooling.
- Bright LED display
- Connects to fans, A/C, or heaters
- Photocell to sense day and night
- 15 amp circuit breaker
- Amps / Volts requirements 15 amps @ 120 volts
- Min / Max operating temperature 32 to 120° F
- Temperature Accuracy +/- 1° F
- Temperature Measurement Range 32’ F to 140’ F
- Min / Max Humidity 0-99% RH
- Weight / Dimensions 7 lbs / 8” x 6.45” x 3.1”
- Remote sensor length 16 feet
- Life Expectancy > 10 years
Please note: As part of our ongoing commitment to providing gardeners with top-quality products and service, we are clearing out our older inventory to make space for new products. These are new, unused items, however, we can only offer a 14-day money back guarantee. This product has either been discontinued, the manufacturer has gone out of business, or we no longer keep it in inventory. There is a very limited quantity of this product available, act fast before they’re gone!
There are no reviews yet.