SmartBee Stinger Smart Power Plug
The Stinger Smart Power Plug offers wireless on/off control of any electrically-powered grow room appliance. Monitoring real-time power consumption as well as extending the range of your wireless sensor network, the Stinger Smart Power Plug provides a single outlet capable of powering devices up to 15 amps utilizing digital circuit-breaker technology.
Out of stock
No longer do you have to hope and pray timers work, as the Stinger™ Smart Plug allows you to check in with your devices to ensure they’re working they way they should, and notifies you when they don’t. Remotely set Thresholds and the Hive™ gateway will turn appliances on and off as needed to keep your garden’s various systems in sync.
• Excess garden light solar charges the internal Li-Ion battery to extend the period of time before recharge is needed
• Wireless data transmission for “Real-Time” environmental readings.
• Easily installs into any existing garden configuration.
• Utilizes industrial-grade, machine-to-machine wireless mesh network technology (IEEE 802.15.4)
• Integrate with multiple LTH or LTH+CO2 sensors for individual and aggregate sensor data logging
• Sturdy plastic construction for free-hanging or wall-mount installation.
All SmartBee products come with a limited one (1) year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the hardware, subject to certain terms and conditions. For the Stinger Smart Power Plug, SmartBee also offers a two (2) or three (3) year Replacement Warranty. Available to purchase within ninety (90) days of the original purchase date, the Replacement Warranty covers drops, spills and damage due to accidents. After the payment of a $75 deductible, you will receive a new replacement unit within five (5) business days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.