The Solis Tek Double Ended 1000 Watt HPS Bulb (2,100+ µmol) is optimal for all stages of growth.
Rated as one of the highest output double ended lamps on the market this lamp has an incredibly low depreciation rate of 5% at 10,000 hours.
SolisTek double ended lamps feature premium quartz glass for enhanced spectrum and penetration to your plants which results with higher quality and yield.
Why digital lighting? The Sun is high frequency. In order to make artificial light behave more like natural Sunlight it needs to be high frequency. Digital lighting makes for a higher quality of light that’s good for all living things…
This is only possible if you have the proper lamp and ballast combination.
The Solis Tek Double Ended 1000 watt HPS Lamp contain UVA-UVB . Exercise caution when working around any HID lamp that contains UV, always wear protective lenses.
Solis Tek Double Ended 1000 watt HPS Lamp Offers:
- Color Enhanced Full Balanced Spectrum
- Prolonged Lamp Life
- Less Depreciation of PAR and Lumen Output over time.
- Precise Gas Combination for Increased Blues, Reds & UV
- As Reliable & Efficient as Core & Coil (magnetic) when paired with SolisTek Ballasts
- True High Frequency Technology
- Superior Photochemical Reactions
- Proper UV Balance
- Advanced HID Lamp Design
- Lamps made by Life Scientists for plants -Best Sunlight Replication
- Designed for Commercial Applications
- Made for Quality, Consistency & Yield
There are no reviews yet.