SolisTek 600w DE MH – 6000K
Solis Tek 600w DE 6,000 Kelvin Metal Halide Blue is a vegetative spectrum bulb that is designed to shorten internodal spacing and make your plants bushier. All Solis Tek Double Ended (DE) 600w bulbs should be used with high frequency ballasts optimized for DE bulbs. *Not compatible with Gavita E-Series 6/750w DE Complete fixtures.
- Watts: 600
- Color Temperature: 6000KPPF/PAR: 2,100 umol
- Rated Hours: 10,000
- Burn Position: Horizontal
Out of stock
SolisTek 600 Watt DE Metal Halide Bulb
Featuring premium quartz glass for enhanced spectrum and penetration to your plants which results with higher quality and yield! Why digital lighting? In order to make artificial light behave more like natural Sunlight it needs to be high frequency. Digital lighting makes for a higher quality of light that’s good for all living things. This is only possible if you have the proper lamp and ballast combination.
STK Lamps contain UVA-UVB and the upper portion of UVC. Exercise caution when working around any HID lamp that contains UV, always wear protective lenses.
SolisTek High Frequency MH offers:
- Color Enhanced Full Balanced Spectrum Prolonged Lamp Life
- Less Depreciation of PAR and Lumen Output over time.
- Precise Gas Combination for Increased Blues, Reds & UV
- As Reliable & Efficient as Core & Coil (magnetic) when paired with SolisTek Ballasts
- True High Frequency Technology