Supreme Hydroponics Mag Pump – 250 GPH
Supreme Aqua-Mag Pumps have been designed to handle virtually any application where water has to be moved. They have been fulfilling the needs of professionals and hobbyists for over 20 years with efficient, quiet and reliable 24/7 performance. With only one moving part, a magnetically driven impeller and an epoxy-encased power unit, there's never a fear that they will contaminate the water with harmful oils or chemicals.
- Magnetic pump drive and oil-free construction ensure emission-free use.
- Aqua-Mags are ideal in either saltwater or freshwater environments and operate equally well in-line or submerged.
The pump is a magnetically driven centrifugal water pump. It has no seals to wear and contains no oil. The pump can be used submerged or inline. Inline means connections are made directly to the pump inlet and outlet ports, which are 1/2″ FPT Inlet, and MPT Outlet. All electrical components are encapsulated in epoxy. The energy is approximately 1/2 of regular driven pumps. The pre-filter is provided for use in situations where deposits in the water could clog or damage the pump. This helps to give uninterrupted service.
- They include a pre-filter for use when submerged
- 250 GPH maximum flow with a 7′ shut-off
- Ceramic Shaft
- Foam pre-filter included
- Operates submerged or inline
- Three Year limited warranty
- 10′ Grounded power cord
- Maximum Flow Rate: 250 GPH
- Watts: 21
- GPH at 0′: 360
- GPH at 1′: 270
- GPH at 3′: 205
- GPH at 5′: 80
- GPH at 7′: 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.