BuckMaster buckers make stripping flowers fast, intuitive, and efficient. Available in one operator station configuration with the option to upgrade to a second, the BuckMaster offers industry-leading destemming for commercial farms.
Designed with Triminator’s proprietary SmartMod system the BuckMaster can easily be upgraded to double the production capacity when you need it. The stainless steel and aluminum construction is built to last, and washdown-grade components make cleaning fast and easy. Finally, customizable height, ergonomic material holders, and an emergency stop keep operators safe and productive.
FAST AND POWERFUL
- UP TO 150 LBS/HR: With industry-leading torque and speed, the BuckMaster can quickly destem up to 150lbs per hour of flower.
- NON-STOP PERFORMANCE: Designed with a 1HP USA-made motor and a 100% duty cycle, the BuckMaster delivers non-stop shucking performance for maximum uptime.
- POWER ON DEMAND: The BuckMaster delivers loads of torque for non-stop bucking with capability to deliver power on demand the BuckMaster can easily strip stems up to 3/4″ dia.
- EMERGENCY STOP: Emergency Stop button is within easy reach of the operator for safe, worry-free operation.
- LOCKOUT-TAGOUT READY: The BuckMaster is ready for commercial facilities with Lockout-Tagout-ready controls enabling the unit to be flagged for service or cleaning.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Height adjustable to adapt to your process and operators. Match to your trimmer or conveyor system.
|Height||57 IN / 1.44 M||Width||41 IN / 1.29 M|
|Length||37 IN / .93 M||Stations||1|
|Weight||160 LBS / 72.5 KG||AC Voltage||120 V|
|Feed Rate/Hour||150 LBS / 68 KG||Hole Sizes||3/4in, 1/2in, 3/8in|
BuckMaster Series Owner’s Manual
There are no reviews yet.