Twister T4 Drive Belt Replacement Part
Replacement drive belt for the Twister T4 Trimmer System.
How to Replace:
Note: No tools required, remove the trimmer from power before installing.
- Remove the hopper and then pull off the belt cover located on the side of the system.
- Hold onto the drive wheel assembly with one hand and with the other pull out and twist the locking pin 90 degrees. Then push down on the wheel drive assembly and release the pin to lock it into position.
- Loosen the lock knob on the top and pull the control box up to release the tension on the drive belt. Remove the belt and set the control box down into the resting position.
- To install the new belt, pull the control box back up and insert the drive belt, make sure the teeth of the belt line up with the grooves on the pulleys.
- Let the control box back down to create tension in the belt and retighten the lock knob.
- Repeat step 2 in reverse to return the drive wheel back into contact with the tumbler.
- Reinstall the belt cover and hopper.