Under Current UCE18 System
The Under Current UCE18 is a professional 18-site hydroponic system that offers economy of space with high-quality yield potential. Modeled after the standard line of Current Culture H2O systems, the Under Current Evolution configuration adds a 3rd row for a more compact layout. Using the patented CCH2O Sub-Current Culture system, a variation of the traditional DWC system, the Under Current UCE18 provides constant circulation of hydroponic nutrients for outstanding growth and big yields. Features:
- Easy and reliable, no timers, no guesswork. Reduces labor & maintenance.
- Greenhouse grade heavy-duty construction, water level marks, recessed drain wells, raised body for thermal cooling, and a smooth interior for easy cleaning.
- Designed and manufactured in California.
Under Current UCE18 System – From the Manufacturer:
The Under Current system is the world’s only recirculating water culture hydroponic system to feature CCH2O’s patented Sub-Current Culture circulation method.
Sub-Current Culture technology utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone. This continuous fluid motion supercharges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating hyper-aerobic conditions perfect for explosive plant growth. Constant 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
CCH2O unique water culture application is unprecedented in layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current consistently delivers awe-inspiring yields for any sized application, from hobby to commercial greenhouse.
UCE18 System Includes:
- 8 Gallon Blackout Series Growth Modules
- New – CCH2O Multi Mod Epicenter Control Module
- New – CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty Lids with Port Hole
- New – CCH2O 5.5″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- New – High Flow 2″ Manifold & Joints with 2″ UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- Premium Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- 9″ Air Diffuser Disc
- Aqua-Pore Air Diffusers
- Air Distribution Manifold
- Air Hose, In-Line Filter(s)
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit.
*Boneless Spacing Option: All Under Current systems are available in a “Boneless” configuration. Boneless systems ship WITHOUT straight sections of piping allowing for custom plant spacing.
*Remote Epicenter Option: All Under Current systems are available with a “Remote Epicenter” option. This allows growers to place the Epicenter (control module) on the outside of their grow space or tent.
*Please note: Both of the above-noted options require the separate purchase and installation of PVC pipe.
NUMBER OF ROWS: 3
NUMBER OF SITES: 18
PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE: 18″ Centers / 8 Gallon
SYSTEM FOOTPRINT (FEET / METERS): 4’2″ x 11’1″ / 1.3m x 3.4m
TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS): 133 / 503
POWER USAGE (WATTS): 203
AIR PUMP SIZE(S) (LPM): (2)60 [Epi+8,10]
AERATION RATE (LPM PER GALLON): 0.90
WATER PUMP SIZE (GPH / LPH): 950 / 3597
RECIRCULATION RATE (EXCHANGES PER HR.): 7.14
GROW AREA (FEET / METERS): 8′ x 14′ / 2.44m x 4.27m
LIGHTING (HORIZONTAL): 2 X 1000W
LIGHTING (VERTICAL): N/A
WATER CHILLER SIZE* (HP): 1/2 HP
RESERVOIR (GALLONS / LITERS): 140 / 500
VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.): 1-2 weeks / 12″-18″
*General recommendation. Check manufacturers specifications for proper chiller sizing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.