AgroMagen’s flagship product, GrowSafe™, is a non-toxic bio-pesticide, available at an affordable price, yet superior to traditional chemical pesticides.
GrowSafe™ is the fruition of a 2-year study that demonstrated the effectiveness of pest control against a wide variety of pests and diseases, including: spider-mites, aphids, whiteflies and powdery mildew.
Extensive field work with the Agriculture Division focused on a commercial agribusiness product. Ongoing successful R&D since 2015 is devoted to the emerging medical cannabis industry.
Since 2010, 300+ successful field trials were conducted covering 23,000 acres of green and net houses treated with GrowSafe™.
Two mechanisms of action:
- Physical-coating: Repetitive spraying produces a protective layer providing defense from pests as well as their proliferation.
- Phyto-Chemical: Natural plant protection elements present in the oils, serve as control & repellent.
- Effective: GrowSafe™ is better and safer in comparison to chemical based pesticides, as well as neem oil and (mineral) petroleum-based oil. It can be sprayed with any type of spraying equipment.
- Non-Poisonous: Due to the non-toxic* ingredients contained in GrowSafe™, there is no need to worry about harmful effects to the environment, pets and humans.
- Sustainable: GrowSafe™ is produced in energy efficient and environmentally friendly facilities.
- Regulatory: GrowSafe™ qualifies for EPA exemption as a minimum risk pesticide under FIFRA 25 (b).
- Bio-Pesticide: Safe for bees, ladybugs and many other beneficial insects*.