HTG Supply plant stakes provide sturdy reinforcement for trellising and supporting plants. Constructed with an inner steel tube coated in plastic for rust-proofing, HTG Supply plant stakes feature a spurred texture to prevent slipping when used with rope, string, or trellis netting. A rigid structure and pointed tip allow HTG Supply plant stakes to be easily driven through containerized medium in the grow room, or directly into the ground outside.
With a total length of 47.5″ and width of .5″, HTG Supply 4′ plant stakes work well for plants around 3′ tall and are also small enough in diameter to be used with most types of plant clips for quick and easy fastening.
HTG Supply Super Steel coated plant stakes are perfect for supporting plants indoors or outside. These light-weight plant stakes are thicker than other brands and well pointed, which makes them easy to drive into the ground or potted grow medium, and their spurred texture prevents fasteners from slipping.
• Measurements: approx. 47.5″ length x .5″ diameter
• Thicker and more heavy-duty than the other brands!
• Steel post, coated with plastic for superior support and durability
• Weather & rust resistant for indoor or outdoor use
• Designed to be installed in the ground or in a planter to support growing plants
• Great for vines, vegetables, and top-heavy indoor/outdoor plants
• Can be used with trellis netting, rubbing trellis string, vine clips, plant clips, or rope
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.