HTG Supply plant support stakes provide sturdy reinforcement for trellising and supporting plants. Constructed with a steel post coated with thick plastic for weatherproofing, HTG Supply plant support stakes feature a spurred texture that will prevent rope, string, or trellis netting from slipping. A rigid structure and pointed tip allow HTG Supply plant support stakes to be easily driven through potted medium in the grow tent, or directly into the dirt outside.
Measuring 59.375″ long and .5″wide, HTG Supply 5′ plant support stakes can easily accommodate plants around 4′ tall and are also small enough in diameter to be used with most plant clips for quick and easy fastening.
HTG Supply Super Steel coated plant stakes are perfect for supporting plants indoors or outside. These light-weight plant stakes are thicker than other brands and well pointed, which makes them easy to drive into the ground or potted grow medium, and their spurred texture prevents fasteners from slipping.
• Measurements: approx. 59.375″ length x .5″ diameter
• Thicker and more heavy-duty than the other brands!
• Steel post, coated with plastic for superior support and durability
• Weather & rust resistant for indoor or outdoor use
• Designed to be installed in the ground or in a planter to support growing plants
• Great for vines, vegetables, and top-heavy indoor/outdoor plants
• Can be used with trellis netting, rubbing trellis string, vine clips, plant clips, or rope
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.