Rain Science 5 Gallon Grow Bag
Rain Science® grow bags eliminate many of the problems associated with container gardening. Grow bigger healthier plants with less hassle in a fraction of the time.
Dimensions are: 10″ x 12″ dia
- Air root pruning creates masses of fibrous feeder roots which maximize plant growth
- Minimized root circling allows for longer life in Rain Science Grow bag
- Rain Science® Grow bags material is Certified safe, nothing is exchanged with the soil and is great for all natural gardening
- Unique Conical design makes transplanting a breeze and greatly reduces transplant stress.
- Colorful Binding holds its shape “open” and helps attract pollinators.
- Provides aeration, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more flowers and fruits
- Prevents circling roots and air-prunes the plant’s root structure.
- Keeps plant warmer in winter and cooler in the summer.
- Super durable & reusable; Life Time Warranty
How do they work?
The problem with fabric Grow pots are mold build up and root rot from the fabric staying wet The Wet material does not allow air to pass very freely. Our special mesh allows for better drainage than traditional grow bags. Rain Science Grow bags provide more stable root zone temperatures, greatly improved drainage through the entire grow bag, and extra oxygen to the soil because of improved airflow through the fabric. This airflow facilitates a process called air root pruning, where the plant creates a bunch of tiny feeder roots which are better at absorbing nutrients, this in turn leads to increased plant growth.