Alchemist Stout MSA Monosilicic Acid – 55 Gallon
Alchemist's Stout MSA is the most bio-available form of silicon on the market designed for ultimate results. Stout MSA contains Monosilic acid, which unlike potassium silicate and other forms of silicon is 100% bioavailable. Not only is it immediately available to plants but it also fares well under a wide range of pH levels and will not gel under acidic conditions. Stout MSA creates healthier plants by improving resistance to environmental stressors, water and nutrient uptake, and helps regulate Stomatal Conductance in plants.
- Contains Monosilicic acid (H4SiO4)
- Application rate: 5ml per gallon
- Size: 55 gallon
Out of stock
Alchemist Stout MSA Monosilicic Acid
- Help improve resistance to stress (Heat, Cold, and High Salinity)
- Create thicker cell structure, branches, and stems
- More uniform plant growth and lateral branching
- Improves uptake and absorption of nutrients
- Helps regulate Stomatal Conductance (transpiration)
- Improves germination process
- Produce healthier plants with higher yields’
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.