Beethoven Total Release Miticide & Insecticide Fogger – 2 Ounce
Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide, with the active ingredient etoxazole, is a new total release aerosol from BASF. It provides control of mites, including the two-spotted spider mite, and suppresses whiteflies. In addition, Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide offers quick and easy application, thorough coverage, excellent plant safety and flexible re-entry times.
This unique total release formulation is also a great Space Mix™ partner with other BASF total release insecticides, including Attain® TR Total Release Insecticide, 1300 Orthene® TR Total Release Insecticide, Tame®/Orthene TR Total Release Insecticide, Pyrethrum TR Total Release Insecticide and Duraplex® TR Total Release Insecticide, giving growers another easy-to-use rotation option for even greater control of greenhouse pests.
Pests Controlled by Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide
Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide offers reliable control of:
- Mites, including two-spotted spider mites
- Whiteflies (suppression)
Where to Use Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide
Commercial greenhouses on bedding plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, foliage, potted plants and ornamentals.
Keys to Success
- The top of the Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide/Insecticide can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.
- Do not make more than two applications per crop cycle or within a six-month period of time.
- Do not use on crops grown for food or feed.