CEASE is a broad spectrum, preventative product for the control or suppression of many important plant diseases. Apply CEASE as a foliar spray alone, in alternating spray programs or in tank mixes with other registered crop protection products. Apply CEASE as a soil drench alone, in alternating spray programs or tank mixes with other registered crop protection products. When conditions are conducive to heavy disease pressure, use CEASE in a rotational program with other registered fungicides. Apply CEASE with spray equipment commonly used for making ground or aerial applications and sprinkler/irrigation systems commonly used for chemigation. Heavy rainfall or irrigation shortly after application may require retreatment. CEASE can be used for organic production.
- Can be sprayed up to and on the day of harvest
- Liquid formulation goes easily into suspension
- Leaves virtually no residue on plant foliage or flowers
- Controls disease using multiple modes of action for effective resistance management
- Compatible with many chemical and biological inputs
- Compatible for tank-mixing / rotating
- Excellent for sustainability and IPM programs
- Safe for beneficial insects and predatory mites
- Performs as well as copper-based products, without photoxicity or visible residues
Can be applied in greenhouse, ornamental field, interiorscape, residential and commercial landscape, and shade house environments on a wide array of ornamentals, container grown trees, shrubs and cover grown vegetables.