Start by CANNA is a liquid nutrient specifically designed for starting points of plants; the seedlings and rooted cuttings. Start can be used in a number of substrates, making it versatile to fit your growing needs. Start helps to prevent overfeeding during this crucial, fragile time in your plant's life cycle.
- Designed for seedlings and rooted cuttings
- Can be used in various substrates
CANNA Start is a balanced one-part nutrient for seedlings and (rooted) cuttings. CANNA Start can be used on various substrates like coco pellets, jiffy plugs, seed mixes and most other propagation media, except re-circulating systems and clone machines. Propagation media are media on which you can reproduce plants.
CANNA Start gives you all the micro- and macro nutritional elements for a seedling or cutting to develop into a strong healthy plant.
With the addition of CANNA Start to the CANNA range, we offer a complete program for growing from start to crop! With CANNA Start you can use CANNA all the way.
Advantages of CANNA Start:
- CANNA Start is a complete one-part nutrient, meaning it contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed)
- Reduces the risk of overfeeding. Cuttings and seedlings have different needs than established plants. A normal nutrient for the vegetative stage is not suitable for cuttings and seedlings because you run the risk of overfeeding.
- Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow. Diluting a vegetative nutrient to make it more suitable for cuttings and seedlings isn’t the answer. Such a dilution doesn’t contain enough micro and macro elements. This causes yellowing of the plant material; not a good start for your crop. To ultimately achieve strong, healthy plants at the end you have to start off right at the very beginning. That’s why CANNA developed CANNA Start; to get the exact ratio of all nutritional elements, right for cuttings and seedlings.
CANNA Start is perfect for growers who:
- Grow from seeds
- Take their own cuttings
- Put the seedlings or cuttings in small pots first, before transplanting them into the final medium
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.