Class 5 Ebb & Flow Hydroponic System
The Class 5 Ebb & Flow Hydroponic System is an unbelievable value to any indoor farmer!
- Water level adjustment for precision nutrient delivery.
- Fill and drain cycles can be timed down to the minute.
- The layout of the 5-gallon pots can be easily condensed to meet spatial limitations, with low profile pots for more vertical space.
- Add on kits available, expand your system all the way up to a 12 POT HORTICULTURAL POWERHOUSE!
- Convenient felt pot insert allows for a variety of medium options including Hydroton, Hydrostone, Perlite, Vermiculite, Coco, Rockwool.
- The Class 5 uses larger 3/4" high-quality tubing and connectors, reducing the chance of the hydroponic medium getting caught in the lines.
- The system is covered under a 5 year warranty, and our knowledgeable sales staff can even make repairs on the spot at your local retail store.
IT’S FINALLY HERE: an affordable ebb and flow system that’s smarter than the rest! The Class 5 Ebb & Flow Hydroponic System is an unbelievable value to any indoor farmer! This system offers all of the versatility of much higher priced systems and more, at nearly half the cost. Using the digital timers included with the system, the fill and drain cycles can be timed down to the minute. The layout of the 5-gallon pots can be easily condensed to meet spatial limitations, and also arranged to allow easy access for maintenance purposes. The unique setup of The Class 5 also gives it the ability to transform from the basic six-pot model, all the way up to a 12 pot horticultural powerhouse! Six Bucket expansion kits, including the necessary tubing and connectors, can be added at any time to fit your growing needs. The Class 5 also includes a water level adjustment feature, which is not available in other more expensive units.
The simplicity of The Class 5 Ebb & Flow System is its beauty. The system works by pumping the nutrient solution in your reservoir through a controller bucket and out to the sites. As the solution in the sites and controller bucket rise together, the float valve in the controller bucket stops the flow at the desired level. When the drain cycle begins, the solution is pumped through the controller bucket and back to the reservoir. After assembling and testing the system, simply set the flood and drain to begin delivering life giving water and nutrients to your plants! With The Class 5 System, there are no complicated and expensive control modules to go bad on you. Plus, if there ever are any issues, don’t sweat it. The system is covered under a 5-year warranty, and our knowledgeable sales staff can even make repairs on the spot at your local retail store.
In addition to its simplicity and the common sense water level adjustment feature, the design of The Class 5 Ebb & Flow System addresses many of the other shortcomings of similar systems. First off, The Class 5 utilizes larger 5-gallon, low profile pots which sit much lower than an ebb and flow table. The higher volume 5 gallon pot system allows its owners to grow larger, more robust plants while conserving vertical space! Also, The Class 5’s convenient felt pot insert allows for a variety of medium options including Hydroton, Hydrostone, Perlite, Vermiculite, Coco, Rockwool. Another advantage The Class 5 offers is larger 3/4″ extremely high-quality tubing and connectors. Not only does this feature provide faster fill and drain cycles, but it also helps to reduce the chance of the hydroponic medium getting caught in the lines. The larger lines paired together with the flexibility of the two Dual Outlet Digital Timers with battery backup, give owners the ability to run well-timed, precision flood and drain cycles.
The Class 5 Ebb & Flow Hydroponic System is a perfect illustration of the fact that at HTG Supply, we want you to succeed. Our aim is to offer quality products like The Class 5 that not only save you money, but also help to reduce the time required for mundane tasks in the garden.
Check out The Class 5 Instructions below for more details on this system.
* This system does not come with any growing Medium. Each 5 gallon bucket holds about 19 Liters of medium (6 pot complete holds 114 Liters of grow medium)
* As with any hydroponic system it is a good idea to add an air stone in your reservoir to keep it aerated and moving.